Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh the difference a day makes!

Yesterday was turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and tooooo much more! English conversation and board games were the intellectual fare.
Today was tostadas de pata (pigs feet), tlalcoyos (too hard to describe other than it involves corn and beans and a lot of oil), broad bean soup with cactus in it and quesadillas. Spanish conversation and loteria(Mexican bingo) and dominoes were the selected activities of the day.
I think I am finally bi-tasteal! Both meals were delicious! I am definitely bi-linqual and truly enjoyed the games both days.
The point of this entry? I was so excited and waited with impatience for Thanksgiving only to find that an ordinary day like today was just as fun! Isn't God just too good to me!
I hope your "day after Thanksgiving" made you as thankful as mine did! If you took advantage of all the shopping deals, I hope you got a good deal on my Christmas present! Just kidding! Well not about the deals, but yes about the present. Unless you already bought it then PLEASE don't take it back! Okay I am getting flighty so I will say Buenas Noches!

No comments: