Saturday, March 26, 2011

Overwhelmed vs moved to compassion

Lately I believed I was just plain overwhelmed by the excess of everything around me..
traffic
smog
natural disasters
wars
threats of wars
distrust
fear
people
unsaved people
needy people
poor people
violence
angry people
sad people
sick people
corruption
materialism
dishonest people
desperate people
dying people
hurting people
BUT...
Today I read the verse at the top of this blog...and made the conscience decision to trade the "state of being overwhelmed" for the "lifestyle of being moved to compassion." 
Compassion compels me to ask you to pray for: -missionaries reaching a shocked and fearful Japan. 
-boldness on the part of believers in Trojes Baptist Church
-Eduardo, Guadalupe, Mari, Sarah, Valeria, Hugo, Miguel, Melisa,Cesar, Fernando, Margarita, Chino, Ivan, and Blanca for salvation
-Mexico 
thank you for kneeling before the throne of our Lord on our behalf and for Mexico. 

No comments: