Friday, July 11, 2008

The sun is shining....

After I think monthes of cloudy rainy days....okay I'm exaggerating but it has been at least 2 weeks! I opened all the blinds to try and warm up my "concrete walled, tile-floored in a breezy area" house.

My belated birthday was extended to two days due to a rainstorm and subsequent traffic jam. The baked potatoe and rib-eye on the grill was DELICIOUS! My hubby bought a turtle sundae cheesecake for dessert! (If you know him, you know that was more for him than me!) Yesterday I just lazed around and worked on stuff for VBS. Our theme is "Come to the Beach!" All the stories have to do with water! I am excited. Too bad we can't take everyone to the beach! Oh yeah imagine me on the beach with at least 100 kids! I would tie a life perserver to each one and head for a palapa to have a virgin piƱa colada with my hubby fanning me.....Sorry.....my mind wandered a little there. Back to reality! Tonight we have a prayer vigil at the church. Tomorrow afternoon is puppet practice for VBS and Youth group in the evening.

No comments: