Friday, May 9, 2008

Surprise...


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!
The couples reunion went great we had 8 couples on a holiday weekend!
This weekend is our Mother's Day celebration. Pray for the unsaved moms that are invited to church! Mother's Day is super big in Mexico. It is always on May 10. So....I get to be celebrated twice! Once on May 10 and again on the 3rd Sunday of May.
The TJ miester is doing much better and healing up nice. I wanted to post a picture but his teenage self said "Are you kidding? I will end up single forever! Everyone (meaning girls between 17 and 20)will be scared that I have some terrible disease!" Alyssa's response, "You do have a terrible disease. I think the technical name is Ugly."
YUP my teens are doing much better and will be back to normal life real soon!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: